Home([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) GzSzGlU([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) T9ywruy([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) MrZV306([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) KNjj8mV

([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]WaterColour
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) Empty
PostSubject: ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)   ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:48 pm

In game name:[MG]WaterColour

In game score/rank:3772/8(field Marshall)

How long have you been apart of the community: 25:01:2014 I'm start at this date

How can you help the server being an administrator:I'm was reporting if I see someone like;when I playing at score table,killing people with minigun but it is can be hunter I'm looking user list and searching for his id and seen he got 10 score how it is can be so it is hack and report him was like it,but if I become admin,I'll use /tv or watch command(Idk what is name at u guys server) then I'll ban hacker (I won't tell you guys lie like "I'll lower the hacks uses"this is can't be and that is why admins here)

Why are you applying:I was don't want to app for admin because this is not easy I see the server is all times nearly full,and users  %20 using illegal programs and this is hard to reach all reports so I think I can help you guys about this,I'm playing sa-mp for 5 year I know all bugs and sa-mp's bad sides.
it is all about why I making app:[12:08:14] PM from [0][MG]Jayden: You should apply to become a member of our team Wink

Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:you can't know who can be use hack,who right who lying you can't know; the darkside is for me

Post a screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/AcyNjwm
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)   ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:19 pm

PENDING VOTES - FROM THE [MG] TEAM!

- Good luck  Cool 

Your sincerely Jayden.
Back to top Go down

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)   ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Your English is not "perfect" but other then that you got my vote for Moderator
+1
Back to top Go down
Orion
Orion
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)   ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 pm

You have my vote for Moderator !
+1

Back to top Go down
[MG]Tpi_mester
[MG]Tpi_mester
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)   ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:13 pm

+1 for a moderator!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)   ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Dear WaterColour.

I'm glad to inform you, that your application has been ACCEPTED!

You've been HIRED, as a server moderator!

Contact me in-game, to get your promotion.

Welcome to the admin team Wink

Your sincerely Jayden.

- Forum moderators can lock this.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)   ([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application) Empty

Back to top Go down

([MG]WaterColour | Admin Application)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1