Homes[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog ins[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application GzSzGlUs[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application T9ywruys[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application MrZV306s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application KNjj8mV

s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
s[E]ns[E]i_[kM]
s[E]ns[E]i_[kM]

s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application   s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:28 am

s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application NbKLxyp

- In game name:  s[E]ns[E]i_[kM]

- Your Age: 23

- Where are you from : Philippines

- In game score/rank:  5000+ going 6k

- How long have you been a part of the community: 
since 2014, but not that active cause some of outside/OOC reasons (Work/Office/School)

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : 
Afternoon [2:00pm], +8:00

- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:
Yeap, I'm a 1 year administrator in a 1# Roleplay Server in the Philippines and have OWNED a server for half a year.

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I think I am suitable to be an admin here in [MG] Server, tho my rank/score is not that enough for your requirements and no [MG] Tag, but I will assure you that I can handle this rank with honesty and faithfulness to this server. 

- How can you help the server being an Administrator :
I can help the server with my own skills, Just an example is my skill of handling some fights within the player to player. Helping and guiding them to the right path, especially the new ones neither forum or in-game.

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):
Why should you hire me? Just simple, I am responsible for all the task that you will give to me, especially I am now an Official member of MG Mapping team. I can handle forum and in-game issues, I can help this server more realistic, responsive and friendly community, I can program and make this forum more interesting. I can handle and do what some guys can't. We all know that we cannot be that perfect enough to be the right administrator that can be but If I will be the next admin, I will do my best to be the exact administrator that you are lookin' for.

- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8/10

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 
9/10, Why? cause I've already pass the younger years and the teenage years. I'm 23 and why wouldn't I be that matured enough? My life have pass some circumstances in my past years that my mind leveling up to maturity age.

- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons  :
Dark side? yes, The dark side that you are stating is the one who is a traitor to the A Team or in this server, making some bullshift doing's so the server will be down. We all know that dark side is an Evil, and dark side is a traitors.

- Post a screenshot of your /stats :
s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application Stats10

PS.
Sorry if I'm not suitable with given requirements, Its ok if my application will be auto denied, I'm trying. Thank you...
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application   s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:22 am

s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application Online13

-------- Auto-Denied Reasons --------
- Must be an Offical member of the [MG] Community
- Must be [MG]Tag holder since 1 Month.
- 40000 Score In Game
Back to top Go down

s[E]ns[E]i_[kM] | Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1