HomeMy admin application. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMy admin application. GzSzGlUMy admin application. T9ywruyMy admin application. MrZV306My admin application. KNjj8mV

My admin application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MrBullet

My admin application. Empty
PostSubject: My admin application.   My admin application. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:01 pm

- What is your In game name: [Hell]ElGeniE[Devil].
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 3 weeks, or maybe more i think.
- How active are you: I'm playing from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. because i love to play sa-mp with my friends in the server.
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No.
- List of the previous names you have used: DeadlyBullet-[Hell]ElGeniE[Devil].
- Why do you want the tag: Because i have alot of experience about DM because i was admin on 3 DM COD server before joining this server. And i will help the new player and ban the hackers and kick the rulebreakers. I wanted to be admin to clean the server from the threats. because when i log in every day. at 5:00 am before the admins login the hackers annoy the good players with hacks and minigun hack and the health hack.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes.
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]ElGeniE.
- What can you do as a member to help people: I'll help the new players and be online most of my time to help the other admins to do their and my job. kicking the rulebreakers and ban the hackers.
- Why should we accept you: I'm not new in the administer, sa-mp and about the DM. And i'll be most of my time on duty to reply on the reports. and to ease the admin pressure.
- My hours played is 5 because i changed my name to a name longer than 20 letters and when i logged in i found that can't log in with this name, So i've posted on the forums and the admin "[MG]MacTavish14" helped me and set my new account stats i want to thank him too much.

>>The picture link<<
https://servimg.com/view/18731837/2
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MrBullet

PostSubject: Re: My admin application.   My admin application. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Sir, you can say "You are denied" with out this big word  Sad 
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My admin application.   My admin application. Empty

Back to top Go down

My admin application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1