HomeAdmin application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdmin application GzSzGlUAdmin application T9ywruyAdmin application MrZV306Admin application KNjj8mV

Admin application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ProFake

Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Admin application   Admin application EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 pm

In game name: ProFake.

In game score/rank: Score: 1035 | Rank: Commander.

How long have you been apart of the community: I think like few months but I have been player here before 1 year.

How can you help the server being an administrator: I'm very active in the server, my english is very good and I love to play at this server and I have experience with the responsibility of admin and most important - i'm typing very fast and I think I could help anyone that just need my help.

Why are you applying: Im applying here please I love this server and want to be a part of the admin staff and I think I have what that requied to be an admin: Good english, Responsibility, Experience and typing very fast, I love to play this server and i'm very active and good player.

Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: I don't think its so dark side, its just your job at be admin, to help players even if its some times very annoying but still, its your job and its your responsibility as admin so I don't think its so dark side.

Post a screenshot of your /stats: Admin application Neninmniwn2j

Last edited by ProFake on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Design and fix some words.)
Back to top Go down
[MG]dyno
[MG]dyno
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application   Admin application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:14 am

First:you must get 3k score...
Sec:you must get [MG]Tag First..
Fourm admin please lock this topic!
Back to top Go down

Admin application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1