HomeAdmin Application  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdmin Application  GzSzGlUAdmin Application  T9ywruyAdmin Application  MrZV306Admin Application  KNjj8mV

Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RPG]H7brutalkiller_F7
[RPG]H7brutalkiller_F7

Admin Application  Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application    Admin Application  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:44 pm

okay hi all admin admin can i join ? surely you are not familiar with me , ok we started"heuheuheuheuheu:afro: lol! "
In game name: [ H7 ] kidseasy_F7
In game score / rank : 9410/master of the war
How long have you been apart of the community : i think 20 days
How can you help the server being an administrator : Because when I got home from work / jobs , i join in this server COD , some many hackers and no admins on in duty , i want to clear the hackers , a few days ago a lot of Because of people out hackers , from here I'm going to keep the comfort of the server , I think if the server get hacker , the server would ugly, i want all know this server its real to war
Why are you applying : . I just want to help the admin when he sleep or Flurry
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member : all it takes lessons and patience , we like to school we had to learn , so if we want to learn we can certainly
[ b ] Post a screenshot of your / stats : 9430 Score , 1049 kills , 788 deaths , rank : master of the wars , K / D ratio is 1:33 , playing time : [ 82 ] hours [ 57 ] minutes [ 18 ] seconds , money 662 808 butttttt free day jobs or work i on night until morning in my country
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
Marwan
Marwan

Admin Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application    Admin Application  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Admin Application  3Fp8342

Dear [H7]Kidseasy_F7 I'm sorry to inform you that Your application has Been Denied for the Following reasons:

- Poor English Skills
- Not a Maximum Gaming Member to Apply for Admin

Head Server Manager [MG]Marwan
Back to top Go down

Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1