Homeunban me server owner see this plz. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inunban me server owner see this plz. GzSzGlUunban me server owner see this plz. T9ywruyunban me server owner see this plz. MrZV306unban me server owner see this plz. KNjj8mV

unban me server owner see this plz.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]makk[DT]
[MG]makk[DT]

unban me server owner see this plz. Empty
PostSubject: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:23 am

Your ingame username: [DT]makkk
Date of incident:2.8.14
Admin who banned you: [MG]Bumblebee
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]: [MG]
Ban reason: idk
Short explanation of events: i don't know what happen i love this server plz unban me
Reason why you should be unbanned: Because i din't do anything i am playing server from 10 hours plz un ban me
Screenshots: unban me server owner see this plz. 23koymb
server owner plz help me i am very good player plz unban me.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 am

1.Aimbotter,I have proof of your Aimbot,Video Proof
#Proof
Will be upload Soon

2.You ban evade ,At the first one Mahad Banned you for Aimbot,2nd you join after Mahad banned you,Mahad range banned again and the last you BAn evade again So I Range banend also you Razz Just wait for the proofs

And When I Range Banend you why it not said "Server Closed The Connection"???Explain Please Razz
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:36 am

Ban Info :

Banned On : 2-August-2014
Banned By : [MG]Mahad_[DK]
Ban Reason : Aimbot

-Then you ban evaded.
I banned you again.

-Then you did again.
and [MG]Bumblebee banned you.

Wait For Proofs to Upload will be done asap Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:33 am

#Proof By [MG]BumbleBee
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:00 pm

and wait for my proof I'm uploading it.
Back to top Go down
[MG]makk[DT]
[MG]makk[DT]

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:10 pm

brother see carefully in video randy is shooting him from m4 you can ask randy i shooted him in last from and i never use aimbot that are my skills i play another servers also so and i am plying servers from 3 years plz truest me i never use aimbot you can ask from [MG]Randy[DT] and [MG]True[DT] i pormise i'll don't lie and don't let you down i never use aimbot brother bro that are my skills plz trust me sir i never lie to any 1 that are my skills i am very good player you can ask from any 1 in server plz unban me sir
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 pm

[DT]makk wrote:
brother see carefully in video randy is shooting him from m4 you can ask randy i shooted him in last from and i never use aimbot that are my skills i play another servers also so and i am plying servers from 3 years plz truest me i never use aimbot you can ask from [MG]Randy[DT] and [MG]True[DT] i pormise i'll don't lie and don't let you down i never use aimbot brother bro that are my skills plz trust me sir i never lie to any 1 that are my skills i am very good player you can ask from any 1 in server plz unban me sir
wait for my proof
Back to top Go down
[MG]makk[DT]
[MG]makk[DT]

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 pm

ok sir
Back to top Go down
[MG]makk[DT]
[MG]makk[DT]

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:25 pm

plz sir unban me i want to play game i never use hacks i can show my skills to you in game plz unban me i never use hacks god help me plz i request you guys plz i am very fair player plz sir plz unban me Sad Sad Sad Sad  plz sir plz i am just crying i love this server my hours are 231 plz unban me sir plz
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:56 pm

#Proof by [MG]Persian[DELTA]
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Nice aimbot
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm

You Have Brought SHame To (DT) ANd After seeing this vedios*proofs* I Announced Kick You From (DT) We don't need Hacker's OR Aimbots In Our Clan ......

Back to top Go down
[MG]makk[DT]
[MG]makk[DT]

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:51 pm

you can see sir my bullets hits him after many time till he was running mother promise i never use hacks plz unban me if i used hacks i will get die in real rife plz unban me that's just my luck and you can see that sir bullets hit him after many time not continusely plz sir help me i never use aimbot plz unban me plz i am just crying plz i never use hacks.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Firstly,good work Lightz,Mahad and Persian. Smile
The thing is that in 1st video Randy and makk is shootin mahad and the blood is splattering all over so it is difficult to notice out who is shooting Mahad.So we can't get any idea from that.

In 2nd video,makk can be using Slide Bug since Bugs are allowed in DM Stadium.So its difficult to note out wether he is using aimbot or not.

He did'nt purposely Ban Evaded...at the first ban it was written SEVRER CLOSED CONNECTION,and he tried to login back he was able to.In second or third one,he was able to get the Ban Reason and then he made a Appeal.

As a conclusion,its difficult to note out the hack in both videos.So,we have decided to Unban him.PM me or anyother Level 4+ Admin your IP Address to get Unbanned.Take this as your lucky chance.Next time if u get banned for a valid reason you won't be Unbanned then.

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban me server owner see this plz.   unban me server owner see this plz. Empty

Back to top Go down

unban me server owner see this plz.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1