HomeReporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! GzSzGlUReporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! T9ywruyReporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! MrZV306Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! KNjj8mV

Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !!   Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:43 am

Name of rulebreaker:[MG]Jayden
Date of incident:4/8/2014
Short explanation of events:We all know jayden is Rulebreaker And Abuse his powers he say Arabs are gay then i told him why u saied that he said you have a proplem ... i know he won't be baned or demoted becase he is acting like..there is nobody can toutch him then he Baned me and baned True reason *Bye Bye*  This server gona be soo down if there is no justic and im sure jayden will get away with it like always so guys he Baned me and baned True becase he say's arabs gays there was about 6 arabs online i tryied to calm them down and Then hey baned us Im not asking for unban im sure im gona still baned Becase all the server knows jayden hey always get away with any thing
Admin Level:6
Command abused:..
Screenshots:True have them

jayden Act like a boss that he can insult you and u keep your mouth shut becase he is Admin i realy liked this server But if there is no actions done with jayden im gona leave it ...

Jayden Changed his Name to *Vythrln*
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !!   Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:52 am

One of u already reported him.We will discuss about it over there.No need to make 2 posts,we already have our forums flooded with posts and spams.. Smile
Back to top Go down

Reporting Admin Jayden .... tf ! i can't belive he did that !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1