HomeReporting head admin jayden :P WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReporting head admin jayden :P GzSzGlUReporting head admin jayden :P T9ywruyReporting head admin jayden :P MrZV306Reporting head admin jayden :P KNjj8mV

Reporting head admin jayden :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DevilTeam_INDIAN
Donator
Donator

Reporting head admin jayden :P Empty
PostSubject: Reporting head admin jayden :P   Reporting head admin jayden :P EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:06 am

hes attitude kinda bad for donors and low level admins he just removed my level + kicked me + said "I'm annoying as fuck and stupid" I don't care what he is but he can'r insult people like that as I never abused him or insulted him we've had some arguments about the commands like " godcar so on" but paul told me I m allowed to use that out of battlefield so I used it out of bf zone that's all requesting paul or irish to answer here plz I m always active and friendly with others just don't like hes attitude thanks
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Reporting head admin jayden :P   Reporting head admin jayden :P EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:14 am

Greetings.

First of all, you shouldn't be arguiring with a head admin. Second of all, many has witnessed you abusing admin commands, such as /godcar. I also caught you teleporting to players and started shooting at them, which is abuse.

Third of all, you're having a bad attitude towards the management and you got told, NOT to arguire with me, even by other admins, but you continued. As I said to the other admins, "That is why I hate that you can donate to become an admin".

I'm personally gonna talk to Paul AND Drew about your behaviour, as it's totally unacceptable.

Best Regards.

- Closed on request.
Back to top Go down

DevilTeam_INDIAN
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting head admin jayden :P   Reporting head admin jayden :P EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 am

do you show me some proofs ? when I teleported to someone ? and killed him ? don't lie " bad attitude towards the management " ? never insulted any admin here and you're not a part of the management team show me a video when I teleported to someone ? and killed him show it
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting head admin jayden :P   Reporting head admin jayden :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting head admin jayden :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1