Homereport of Admin Alshan WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inreport of Admin Alshan GzSzGlUreport of Admin Alshan T9ywruyreport of Admin Alshan MrZV306report of Admin Alshan KNjj8mV

report of Admin Alshan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rehan

report of Admin Alshan Empty
PostSubject: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Evil or Very Mad  He ban any one in game And he say it is the owner of cod I am so Angry He feel like it is owner  No 
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Well he is CO-Owner but kindly tell us more for what abusing he was doing cuz i was in game and didnt see him abusing so kindly tell me and alshan dosent just ban any one in game he bans for a reason so please dont make useless topics.....
Back to top Go down
Soul[DT]
Soul[DT]

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Rehan alshan is the co-owner and he ban hackers only so....
anyway wait for alshan's reply

Last edited by [MG]Soul[DT] on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

[MG]Don_Charles
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:23 pm

He Banned U Due To Hacks ,And We have The proofs..
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 pm

i think i have proofs what's his in game name?
Back to top Go down

[MG]Don_Charles
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Rehan..
Back to top Go down

thoughtkiller

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Oh rehan I know you but alshan banned hacckers he banned you with reason I saw it flying hacks he give you one chance he have proof also in your case I think so you will be banned for ever you have given once not another chance wonna unbanned so come 1 month later and then post its your punishment or else you ban evade ban for ever good luck

Regarding:-
(I.S.I)axendar
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Please don't blame one admin without proofs brother.

Secondly, this topic should have been posted in "Report a staff member" section using the correct format. So, requesting a forum moderator to move this topic to that section.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Well look who it is,was waitin for you... Very Happy
I don't ban everyone,I ban hakers.I give a second chance to those who GIves up and promises that they won't hack anymore...But if they f*ck up again,they will feel regretted... Smile
And Stop lying,I did'nt say Im a 0wner or something... -__-

You were banned for haking,gave you a chance a few days ago but you hacked again.I have Proofs.Actually,thanks to [MG]Don_Charles,he was the one who found him haking after i gave him a chance a fewdays ago.

That's it,Stop making useless topics,If I did a wrong or if I abuse,you can report me.Well here what I did was Perfect.I know your a FREQUENT BAN EVADER.I Fuc*ed up your account,that is why you can't enter in that anymore....Good Luck and Take Care..

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: report of Admin Alshan   report of Admin Alshan Empty

Back to top Go down

report of Admin Alshan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1