HomeRobberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRobberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG GzSzGlURobberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG T9ywruyRobberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG MrZV306Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG KNjj8mV

Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
Clan Member
Clan Member

Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG Empty
PostSubject: Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG   Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:04 pm

- What is your In game name:Robberman[SAW]
- How long have you been a part of the Community:3-4 weeks i think but also let admins check this to keep sure.
- How active are you:5-6 hours a daily
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:nope. i didnt get the tag
- List of the previous names you have used:Robberman
- Why do you want the tag:it is a hard question to answer but i need the tag becauze i had friends in this Community and i think i can help them Thats all.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:Yes i read the rules
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG]Robberman[SAW]
- What can you do as a member to help people:i will help them if they are newbie and if they ask for help and i also ask if anyone need help
- Why should we accept you:Cauze iam a good player and i had friends in community
- Picture of your stats:Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG FvWYQTj i will improve my score to 10k soon
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG   Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:09 pm

-Denied-

-Did'nt follow the 3rd rule over here... http://www.mg-official.com/t6-mg-tag-application-format (MG Tag Application Format...)..You may re-apply after one week. Good Luck Smile

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Robberman[SAW] [MG] app TAG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1