HomeRobberman[SAW] ban appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRobberman[SAW] ban appeal GzSzGlURobberman[SAW] ban appeal T9ywruyRobberman[SAW] ban appeal MrZV306Robberman[SAW] ban appeal KNjj8mV

Robberman[SAW] ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
Clan Member
Clan Member

Robberman[SAW] ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Your ingame username:Robberman[SAW]
Date of incident:today
Admin who banned you:idk who banned me but it will be lcpd
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]:COD
Ban reason:idk any of that
Short explanation of events:first of all lcpd annoy me and i told him before u ban me i want to take SS and he didnt let me take SS
Reason why you should be unbanned:Becauze why iam banned he first annoy me and a note i dont know who ban me
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:50 pm

ok robber this is not the first time u are annoying and provoking me and thinking that if u keep provoking with other lang u will get away with it plus why would i annoy you.anyway as u see am not the only one that think u are were insulting me Robberman[SAW] ban appeal Captur10figure is egyptian too and he understands our lang but sadly this lang cant be translated by google and stuff like it but any egyptian can tell  what he is saying besides calling me ambotter a couple of times if u want more proofs tell meRobberman[SAW] ban appeal Captur11
Back to top Go down
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:57 pm

i told u tht u are a donkey and i know the proplem is why u annoy me in the first i told i play with pros not noops i didnt told it to u lcpd
Back to top Go down
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:02 pm

robber i gave u a lot of warnings but u didnt care i told u a lot to fix ur attitude and that u ll get banned if u continue with it but u didnt listen and kept saying bad words anyway wait for admins decisions
Back to top Go down
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Hey lcpd u also annoy me bcuz when i told i dont duel with noops u took the bad word to u so let me put my self clear i told u donkey and all wht i said was wrong and i know but u first annoy me with saying i will ban and you told figure is a man not like u wht u mean of this so why u told me a kid for no reason and u know tht u told me that see lcpd i dont hate u and i dont hate egyptians and i talk truth and u tld wht is your age to talk i told u iam 13 so what is ur excuse of that and u told me iam in first secondary then so what! and u begin to tell i dont talk with kids or not man wht u mean of that plz?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm

iam sorry lcpd peace then?
Back to top Go down
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:31 pm

sure robber forgived u but try to fix your  attitude
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Ok since lcpd accepted ur appology , we are givin u last chance.Now if u insult again,u might get banned forever,and if he is insulting or going harsh or anything,Report him in Forums. That's All! Smile

-UNBANNED-

With Reagrds,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robberman[SAW] ban appeal   Robberman[SAW] ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Robberman[SAW] ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1