HomeAdmin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdmin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath GzSzGlUAdmin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath T9ywruyAdmin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath MrZV306Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath KNjj8mV

Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karan007
Karan007

Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Your name In game :karan_lucknath

Suggestion for In game or Forum: Forum

What kind of Suggestion you want give:Why not in admin applications of others like only and only ADMINS/STAFFS can give their votes [+1/-1/neutral]?I mean that only staff of the server/forum can Vote otherwise maybe or maybe not some situation like multi-accounting of forum may come's up? Maybe to vote themselves.

Problem Can be solved as solution:

Current Format:-
Code:
- In game name:
- Your Age:
- Where are you from :
- In game score/rank:
- How long have you been apart of the community:
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator :
- How can you help the server being an administrator:
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons  :
- Post a screenshot of your /stats:

Why not we add this in all admin applications now?
This:
Code:

- In game name:
- Your Age:
- Where are you from :
- In game score/rank:
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons  :

____---DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BELOW THIS---____

[size=16]If You Are Not An [i][u][color=#FF0000]Administrator[/color][/u][/i] Or Do Not Belong To [i]MG[/i] Staffs Then You Do Not Have The Right To Vote On This Application.Instead [i][color=#006600]PM[/color][/i] Any Administrator If You Think That The Member Should Not Become Administrator.[/size]

Also Known As:
- In game name:
- Your Age:
- Where are you from :
- In game score/rank:
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons :

If You Are Not An Administrator Or Do Not Belong To MG Staffs Then You Do Not Have The Right To Vote On This Application.Instead PM Any Administrator If You Think That The Member Should Not Become Administrator.

Thanks for reading my Suggestion

-Kind Regards,
~Karan.

Last edited by karan_lucknath on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Still Admins or Staff can Vote, none else!
Back to top Go down
Karan007
Karan007

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:16 pm

iDomino_1337 wrote:
Still Admins or Staff can Vote, none else!

Yes and if they don't know and unknowningly vote?

so we must add this:

Code:

[size=16]If You Are Not An [i][u][color=#FF0000]Administrator[/color][/u][/i] Or Do Not Belong To [i]MG[/i] Staffs Then You Do Not Have The Right To Vote On This Application.Instead [i][color=#006600]PM[/color][/i] Any Administrator If You Think That The Member Should Not Become Administrator.[/size]
Back to top Go down

[MG]Patrick
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:37 pm

I think the entire system of staff being able to vote for new people doesnt work very well anyway,
All you'll get it just friends always voting + on their own friends, and you get unexperienced people etc,

They should discuss it about a player being accepted to staff, based on things they can actually do, and not give a positive vote just because the player is online or is friendly,

Being a staff member is more then just banning hackers or warning players, it has to do with much more then that, it can be helping people with problems with their games, or even there computer,

Or helping developers / owners in coding issues, or anything like that.

People here are just like, oh hes friendly hes helping ppl, lets make him staff, that's not how it should work. Ur an administrator not a cop Wink
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:03 am

[MG]Patrick wrote:
I think the entire system of staff being able to vote for new people doesnt work very well anyway,
All you'll get it just friends always voting + on their own friends, and you get unexperienced people etc,

We see Eye to Eye. Same applies to the MG tag applicants.
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:11 am

I vote very unbiased, if i never meet you to observe, i wont vote until. Wouldn't make much sense voting +1/-1 for player you never meet Smile
Back to top Go down
Karan007
Karan007

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Need more Votes Guys.Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath   Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application | Voting System | By Karan_Lucknath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1