HomeSome Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSome Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} GzSzGlUSome Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} T9ywruySome Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} MrZV306Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} KNjj8mV

Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} Empty
PostSubject: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:14 pm

How to change color of name? like my name here is [HXH]_ ,,,but its in simple,white color,how do i format it (decorate it?) ??

Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:40 pm

You can't, if you're talking about forums.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:50 pm

[HXH]_ wrote:
ask question here,and you will be answered

1) At a party, everyone shook hands with everybody else. There were 66 handshakes. How many people were at the party?

2) 2+3=8,
3+7=27,
4+5=32,
5+8=60,
6+7=72,
7+8=??

Solve it?

3) Using eight eights and addition only, can you make 1000?
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:21 pm

[MG][DK]Carl wrote:
[HXH]_ wrote:

1) At a party, everyone shook hands with everybody else. There were 66 handshakes. How many people were at the party?

2) 2+3=8,
3+7=27,
4+5=32,
5+8=60,
6+7=72,
7+8=??

Solve it?

k

69+69-69-69+1+69 = 1+69
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:22 pm

[HXH]_ wrote:

How to change color of name? like my name here is [HXH]_ ,,,but its in simple,white color,how do i format it (decorate it?) ??

I wonder how did you get the MG tag with this knowledge about the forums... those are forum ranks and groups. For example, take a look at my name. It's orange. If you look at my rank, or the group list on the front page, you'll see that it is because I'm a member of the server administrators group.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:05 am

Hi.

You can't get a colored name unless you became an admin or a clan moderator or something towards them tags. Sorry mate!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:08 am

[MG][DK]Carl wrote:
[HXH]_ wrote:

2) 2+3=8,
3+7=27,
4+5=32,
5+8=60,
6+7=72,
7+8=??

Solve it?

Ans of First Que.: There could be 33 people. Or 66 people.

2nd: I think the question is wrong...... Question confused

3rd: 8888/8.888 = 1000
cheers

Any More??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And thanks all for the Info,..

Keep this topic up by questioning if have some.
(this ain't a maths class,but if its a mathematics question,it will be answered,..But it have limit,becoz this is a gaming forums.. Good Luck)
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:44 am

1st answer

In general, with n+1 people, the number of handshakes is the sum of the first n consecutive numbers: 1+2+3+ ... + n.
Since this sum is n(n+1)/2, we need to solve the equation n(n+1)/2 = 66.
This is the quadratic equation n2+ n -132 = 0. Solving for n, we obtain 11 as the answer and deduce that there were 12 people at the party.

Since 66 is a relatively small number, you can also solve this problem with a hand calculator. Add 1 + 2 = + 3 = +... etc. until the total is 66. The last number that you entered (11) is n.

2nd answer

2+3=2*[3+(2-1)]=8
3+7=3*[7+(3-1)]=27
4+5=4*[5+(4-1)]=32
5+8=5*[8+(5-1)]=60
6+7=6*[7+(6-1)]=72
therefore
7+8=7*[8+(7-1)]=98
x+y=x[y+(x-1)]=x^2+xy-x

3rd answer
888 + 88 + 8 + 8 + 8 = 1000
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:44 am

Hello Smile

If you mean by decorating your name on forums(like changing color etc) you cannot,unless you are in contribution to one of groups.

Colors are:-
Guest-White
Member-Lime Yellow
Trial Admin-Cyan
Server Admin (lvl 2)-Orange
Senior Admin (lvl 3)-Green
Lead Admin (lvl 4)-Navy Blue
Head Admin (lvl 5)-Blue
Head Manager (lvl 6)-Indigo
Co Owner (lvl 7)-Violet
Owner (lvl 8 )-Red
DEV-Yellow
Donor-Bright Yellow
Mapper-Peach
FB Poster-Teal Blue

If you do belong to any of those above mentioned User grps available in forums,let [MG]Irish_/[MG]Paul know about it in PMs Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}   Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered} Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Question to Look .....{ask questions here,and you will be answered}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1