HomeGeneral Question. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGeneral Question. GzSzGlUGeneral Question. T9ywruyGeneral Question. MrZV306General Question. KNjj8mV

General Question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Pupe[DK]
[MG]Pupe[DK]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

General Question. Empty
PostSubject: General Question.   General Question. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 4:46 pm

So as the title says its not an application. I wanted to ask if i can get my adminrank back. Everytime i play i notice a deficit of admins. For all that wonder now why im not admin anymore, i got kicked for inactivity. I think there is no disadvantage for the server if you keep the semiactive Admins, like me. SAMP is not as spectacular as it was back than. But i still play sometimes. Still enjoy it, and still get annoyed by screaming users cause noone reacts to theyr report. Leave it to you guys Razz

For everyone that want to see my Application from the past, there you go:

http://www.mg-official.com/t2308-mgpupesaw-admin-application

[MG]Pupe[SAW] wrote:
In game name:
[MG]Pupe[SAW]
In game score/rank:
43k/General of Army
How long have you been apart of the community:
I think 4-5 Month.
How can you help the server being an administrator:
I will try to stay online as much as i can. Lingual skills arent soo important i think but of course i will use my 3 available languages to help Players from different countrys. I will awnser the players questions and check theyr reports. Further i will try to support the other admins.
Why are you applying:
I play on this Server for a long time and want to support him on each instance. I know, beeing a staffmember brings many benefits, but thats not my intention. I just want to play without hackers and cheaters and see the succes in my help.Second Point is, i like the Community Very much. Found lots of "Firends ;D" on the server and i see it as my duty to help or protect them Very Happy. Im good with all needed commands and the servers gamemodes and can answer all questions about this topic. With the Forum i havent any problems too. All in all i think i can handle the Staff-job and be useful for the Server and his community.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:
I think you mean arrogance for the first time but i think i can handle this. I will try to stay cool, cooperate with the other admins and dont be ignorant.

Hope you guys like my Application.
With friendly greetings,
Pupe.
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

General Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Question.   General Question. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:00 pm

hmm i wasn't aware what was your case i will discuss this with other managers and will post here soon , thanks for your concern towards server .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

General Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Question.   General Question. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:17 am

By your behavior in-game now a days, NO. Consider it as a deny.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

General Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Question.   General Question. Empty

Back to top Go down

General Question.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1