Home[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal GzSzGlU[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal T9ywruy[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal MrZV306[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal KNjj8mV

[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:07 am

Hello and welcome,
i don't think i should use format as there is no need but i will still use it
Your ingame username:[MG]Yoker[GROW]
Date of incident:Not sure..
Admin who banned you: randy
Ban reason:Armor hacks
Short explanation of events:None,as this won't be short
Reason why you should be unbanned:i want a second chance,also.. i believe that was unfair
Screenshots: of what -_-

Long explanation: i admit using s0beit.. i have told a lot of people and i have never.. EVER.. use it to kill somebody.. the only time i did that when i was dueling with my best friends,i was kidding with them and they know i had it.. i used the s0beit to stunt only.. other than that ? no..
Why i believe this was unfair ? because i was dueling with nescau and he knew i had the hack and using it,we were just kidding with each other.. you can even ask him
Why i changed my mind and made an app after saying i won't ? because i miss the server,i really regret not making an application. i also apologize for anything i have fu**ed up in game ( a moment of happiness maybe xD ).. and apologize for anything i have done wrong to you
i would like to get unbanned and forgiven.. maybe moderator level at least ? :/
Thank you for reading..
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:25 am

Using Sobiet while knowing its not allowed on server? Umm no. Hack is an hack.What you mean by you don't use it?you use it for whatever thing you do,still you are hacking.The other players we ban are also using it to just fly in sky high above and they get banned too.

Btw why you made your ban appeal too late? Should not it was supposed to be done before 1-2weeks?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 am

wait you want to be unbanned ? and play ?
but you said something else :
[MG]Yoker[GROW] wrote:
I was banned by Randy,I don't care about it anymore,none respects me anymore -_- however.. I leave cyber in charge of Grow  and he will have access to this account.. goodbye everyone,forever!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 am

did you guys read my whole application ? i explained both of your questions -_-
also,dom.. you use a lot of hacks,everyone knows it and everyone knows that you don't actually use it.. just test it,that's what i do exactly..
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 am

[MG]Yoker[GROW] wrote:
did you guys read my whole application ? i explained both of your questions -_-
also,dom.. you use a lot of hacks,everyone knows it and everyone knows that you don't actually use it.. just test it,that's what i do exactly..

I use hacks?

Report me to Irish with Proofs, Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:56 pm

You've never tested your hacks against me (with my agreement) so i don't have proofs of that
but i have proofs (i think xD) of you saying you have aimbot,and you tested it with someone.. troller i think and he told you " Nice Very Happy "
Hey.. even if you don't,aren't admins permitted to use hacks for checking other hacks or stunting ?..
well,if not.. I am really sorry again.. please keep in mind that this is a ban appeal not an argue and win!
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:07 pm

[MG]Yoker[GROW] wrote:
You've never tested your hacks against me (with my agreement) so i don't have proofs of that
but i have proofs (i think xD) of you saying you have aimbot,and you tested it with someone.. troller i think and he told you " Nice Very Happy "
Hey.. even if you don't,aren't admins permitted to use hacks for checking other hacks or stunting ?..
well,if not.. I am really sorry again.. please keep in mind that this is a ban appeal not an argue and win!

erm? i tested aimbot? aye lmao , i use it man lol i use it all the time lmfao xddd

Well wait for Randy.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:29 am

ammmm,Bump ? Where the hell is randy -_-
Please respond
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:45 pm

[MG]Yoker[GROW] wrote:
Please respond
Resting.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:20 pm

[MG]Terminator_ wrote:
[MG]Yoker[GROW] wrote:
Please respond
Resting.

Resting in piss *Peace

Can't you wait?
No need to bump. We know your app is active.
He will upload proofs as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:41 am

Upload proofs ? proofs of what -_- i already've admitted hacking.. What'd he have to prove
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:38 am

Admitted hacking, good. But you were using them for fun? i don't think so. Nescau didn't take it easy, he reported to me that you used hacks.

And you abused, hacked, a lot in past.

Just no, i ain't unbanning you, neither anyone who uses hacks "for fun".
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Yoker[GROW]'s Ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1