HomeHacker give money WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHacker give money GzSzGlUHacker give money T9ywruyHacker give money MrZV306Hacker give money KNjj8mV

Hacker give money

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neye
Neye

Hacker give money Empty
PostSubject: Hacker give money   Hacker give money EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi Senior Staff.

Yesterday at night i was playing like many player and 2 hackers appear, they give money to all, i can't remember names and i didnt take screens..

I talk with MG Vin God about that at the morning and i explain him hackers give to all players $10.000.000 exactly.

I had 335.800+ on my character Neye when this happend and after 10.335.800+.

I explain all of it to MGVinGod in game.

Later MGYoker appear and take all my money 10.346.000+ (my money up obviously because I was playing).

I ask him about why take all if hackers give just 10.000.000 and that he need to remove from my account.

I want my money back, all of them because I play many time per day for get it.

Respect and Regards.

Note: Sorry for my english, my english is not good.

Neye
Rank 6
Score 1.933
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

Hacker give money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker give money   Hacker give money EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:03 pm

mother of lying.... i didn't tell you anything from that.... and i didn't take your money

what i told you is that its not in my powers,ask another admin and now you're saying things i didn't say....

also,its not in my power to take your money,not even to give it back someone else did (and not vin)

Back to top Go down
Neye
Neye

Hacker give money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker give money   Hacker give money EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:12 pm

I ask you what happend with money because you say "Neye it this a joke?" and all my money dissapear my account go to "$0".

I ask you and you:

First: you wont talk with me in-game

Second: i pm a lot you for understand why you do that, and you just say i havent power for give you money.

Thats why im here, at forum.

3.- Dont tell me : "mother of lying.." you and MGVinGod know the my case and what happend.

So if you dont take it who take the money?...

i dont care about $10.000.000 thats why i dont use my money to find any admin.

I just want my $330.000+ because i play many hours to get it.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

Hacker give money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker give money   Hacker give money EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 pm

aand you're lying again... i told you its not in my powers to take/give the money from/to you and vin either,some other admin were in,alshan and some others,also i answered you but you were afk,i answered you with that 2 times and you were afk in both,but in third u saw it and asked me where to apply in the forums,ain't that the truth ?

also,when i said " neye is this is a joke ? " it wasn't even about this case,it was about you reporting me for something (i don't remember) and please,I am off this,let any other admin check your case
Back to top Go down
Neye
Neye

Hacker give money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker give money   Hacker give money EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:35 pm

I can understand that you havent power for take money, but then who take all of it?..

I Explain all my case to VinGod and i think its absolutly unfair remove all my money if this wasent my fold.

Im not the hacker that give money to all, is not my fold that 1,2,3,100 hackers join in game and give money to players, why i cant get back my money?...

a lot of people in game see me playing, i never use hacks, and i expend many hours to get that money and now it come to $0 without my fold?...

and you just say "lying lying like a kid" and you wont take it seriously?

Its absolutly simple, i was 330.000+ and then hackers appear give 10.000.000 to all and thats why i have a lot of money.

I wait for admins for report case and i explain all of it with details to VinGod, for him can understand the case.

is not my fold that other give money to me, and i wont pay for his mistake.

Respect and regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

Hacker give money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker give money   Hacker give money EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:22 pm

aaand for the third time you're lying... i didn't say " lying lying like a kid " also,we didn't say anything about we're going to ban you or not giving you your money back... we will but please wait and please stop that annoying comments about me... its really annoying

Kind Regards,

[MG][GROW]Yoker
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hacker give money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker give money   Hacker give money Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacker give money

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1