Home[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| GzSzGlU[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| T9ywruy[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| MrZV306[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| KNjj8mV

[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hydra[kM]
Hydra[kM]

[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application|   [MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:46 pm

In game name:

[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM]

Your Age:

Where are you from :

Croatia

In game score/rank:

28909-Master of Wars

How long have you been a part of the community:

Im bad at math i think 1 year and 8 months

At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :

GMT +2 8-9am to 18-20pm

Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:

Huge Experience 5 years

Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator :

Getting back to subject, and supposing that the previous reason it's cleared, I think this position may suit for me because I am always there to help players to enjoy this server, if they need it, and I also hate hackers, spammers, advertisers, scammers, and any other kind of rulebreakers that exists so much as every honest player. I also have seen that this server needs a hand in my timezone and in my native language, Croatian. I have helped a lot of players, at anytime, without any complain. And it is because i like it. I like to help people. Specially here, on MG It would be nice to have someone here who can support Croatian,Serbian,Bosnian etc etc players, they aren't a minority here, in fact, i can bet that most of the users allowed to reply here have seen croatian etc IG.

How can you help the server being an Administrator :

Same above, I will help anyone who ask for assistance, mute anyone who spams or advert, and any other kind of punishments that i could apply to rulebreakers being on this status,I think I made my point regarding what happens here while you guys aren't to prevent it.

Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):

Because i am experiened guy,its a hard word to describe, and can it neither be covered in a sentence about the improvements actively I can make. Since the times I am on; admins are not usually on, the removal and warnings to disobeying users would be prime to my 'help'. The word 'help' does not mean to me advantaging users physically in game, to give them any unfair support over any other user, as everyone deserves a fair game.

Rate your English Level (1-10) :

6-7

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :

9 i am not a guy who start insulting etc when someone tell me something bad.

Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons :

Well i am not come here to abushe my commands and haveing fun with player kick ban jail them.

Post a screenshot of your /stats :

[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| P5jhSil

Note:Maybe 1 month is not pass but its ok you can tell me Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application|   [MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application| EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:59 am

You're already moderator. No need to apply.

Close this Topic.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] |Admin Application|

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1