HomeSound Help Please WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSound Help Please GzSzGlUSound Help Please T9ywruySound Help Please MrZV306Sound Help Please KNjj8mV

Sound Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Sound Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Sound Help Please   Sound Help Please EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:59 pm

I recently downloaded this sound overhaul that didn't just change the weapon sounds but also other sounds as well like cars and explosions etc.

The mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My38Vph5o0I

I found out that the Hunter and Hydra sounds are bugged as police sirens for some reason and I'm not sure how else to fix it which is why I'm posting here to see if I can get someone with a lot more experience at this shit then me to help me fix this problem because it surely is annoying!

Here is what it sounds like though this is only the hunter as nobody was using the Hydra but the Hydra makes the same noise (It also only does it when another player is flying them, it doesnt do it when I'm flying them):

I'm not sure what else to do as I've already tried replacing the helicopter sounds with different ones and also replaced the siren sounds with different ones using the ALCI tool but yet the problem still persists Sad

EDIT: Before you say use Google I have used Google and I still don't understand it. If someone can help me just take the weapon sounds out of the GENRL I could replace everything with the regular sounds and just have the weapons which is what I wanted in the first place. I'm not sure how to do any of that shit though.

Here is a pic of the downloaded sounds file:

Sound Help Please 11ak8hw

I circled those things below audio because I have no clue what they are or where they go so I didn't bother messing with them and just left them as is while I replaced what it had in audio which was "CONFIG" it had BankLkup.dat which I replaced and in "SFX" I replaced the FEET and GENRL.

Everything else seems fine other then those two problems, weapons sound nice, everything else is good (hopefully) but I'm still lost at what to do because I don't want to revert back to the shitty regular GTA SA sounds but I will if I can find no fix or help for this unfortunately.

If someone who has experience on modding sounds can post or just anyone in general that could give me a upside to this it would be greatly appreciated! Till then I'll just learn to live with this dreadful siren shit.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Sound Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound Help Please   Sound Help Please EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:42 am

Here it is fixed it enjoy. http://www.mediafire.com/download/fh54nc92vk3jb72/SFX.rar
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Sound Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound Help Please   Sound Help Please EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:50 am

I replaced them and its crashing now man Sad it wont let me on lol.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Sound Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound Help Please   Sound Help Please EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:38 am

ok problem solved.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Sound Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound Help Please   Sound Help Please EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:55 am

Again, thanks so much man! You're a LEGEND!! Very Happy

this can be locked!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sound Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound Help Please   Sound Help Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Sound Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1