HomeSuggestion for forum revamp WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSuggestion for forum revamp GzSzGlUSuggestion for forum revamp T9ywruySuggestion for forum revamp MrZV306Suggestion for forum revamp KNjj8mV

Suggestion for forum revamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Smith
[MG]Smith

Suggestion for forum revamp Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for forum revamp   Suggestion for forum revamp EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Your name In game : [DK]Smith
Suggestion for In game or Forum: Forum
What kind of Suggestion you want give:
Well,let me clearly explain my suggestion,This server's forum is noobish(No hate it's True),I even asked several admins over pm IG about this,they too accepted that our forum need a new look
Many users just never use our forums because It's kinda wierd looking at the background,Colors,Design and many,I have several forum previews you may take a look at that(Pm me for that,I don't want to advertise here)....
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for forum revamp   Suggestion for forum revamp EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:16 am

That's the best forum i've ever seen and kindly respect our work drew worked hard on that so don't use such kind of words again "noobish"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

DevilTeam_INDIAN
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for forum revamp   Suggestion for forum revamp EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:47 am

oye DK bose Smith you mad ?? look the one is noobish here is u coz u dont know anything about websites so shut up nooob this site is AWESOME and we love it

bhaad me jaa tu agar tujhe achi nahi lagti toh
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for forum revamp   Suggestion for forum revamp Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for forum revamp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1