Home[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban GzSzGlU[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban T9ywruy[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban MrZV306[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban KNjj8mV

[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteSoul
WhiteSoul

[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban Empty
PostSubject: [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban   [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:59 am

I am WhiteSoul, perhaps do you see me a few moments in this beautiful server... Thanks for a lot of smiles Maximum, i need that smiles in my life, its wonderful when do you go out of the work.

Soy whitesoul, tal vez algunos me vieron en algunos moentos en este lindo servidor... Gracias por muchas sonrisas Maximum, yo necesito de esas sonrisas en mi vida, son hermosas cuando yo salgo de mi trabajo

Name of rulebreaker: kyo_kawai
Date of incident: 28/02/2016 12:20 A.M. Time of Argentina.
Short explanation of events: Before the video, he kill me in the parking of that hq, in the video, if you can see, i shoot TWO BULLETS!!! And the numbers of damage!!! AND THE SOUND!!! TWO GOOD SHOTS! And see how he don't dead!!! Cheat...
Screenshots:

No screenshotts, in video its better!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGxfPlti18w

PD: Sorry for my little bad english Razz But I fix my bad English, with a cute gta to enjoy 10 seconds of looking at this cheater

I waiting for your answer, and please, dont close the post, if the report its accepted, I really need to thanks, for you
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban   [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:28 am

Hi WhiteSoul, thanks for reporting him he'll be banned. Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSoul
WhiteSoul

PostSubject: Re: [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban   [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Thanks a lot bro!!! The user really need a good ban hahaha

Sorry for my little bad english bro, I'm glad you understand the report bro

thank you!!! I'm glad to be in the community!!!

Congratulations for the good work
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban   [Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban Empty

Back to top Go down

[Report Of User] kyo_kawai, video of the cheat of this man, please, ban

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1