HomeBan for no reason. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan for no reason. GzSzGlUBan for no reason. T9ywruyBan for no reason. MrZV306Ban for no reason. KNjj8mV

Ban for no reason.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nolan_Prays

Ban for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Ban for no reason.   Ban for no reason. EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:02 am

Your ingame username: Nolan_Prays
Date of incident: 18.03.2016
Admin who banned you: I don't know
Ban reason: I don't know
Short explanation of events: On the day of receipt of the ban, I do not even go in the game. I went in the evening - "You have been banned." Cheats never used (even at night, when the server a lot of cheaters), always played fair, (2 years playing on the server is only one warning even) on the server, I had long I play, and I server is very like it, so that risk, I would I did not (~ 9000 points).
I beg administration unban me, because I've always played fair, and received a ban for no reason, and even the cheaters have a second chance. My friend lives with me, and also plays on the server, and it was banned, too, maybe because it is my IP banned, I can not log in to the server, as we have a common IP. Please unban me very, very pleasant server and I miss him. Thanks in advance.
Reason why you should be unbanned: Because I never used cheats , I did not receive warnings and always played fair, good and plentiful . And because I was banned for no reason . Please help .
Back to top Go down

Nolan_Prays

Ban for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban for no reason.   Ban for no reason. EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:06 am

If anything , I'm ready for any inspections , give any information do you need , just please unban(
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban for no reason.   Ban for no reason. EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:28 am

Hi Nolan_Prays, There might be a chance that, your friend used some kind of hack and got banned maybe? and can you tell me his username?

Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Ban for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban for no reason.   Ban for no reason. EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:28 am

nolan pmed me his mate played on his pc and was banned so maybe ip of nolans pc is banned now thats it.... its a good lesson for nolan let he doesnt allow his friends play on his pc [ with haks Razz]
it needs to unban his ip adress i guess Smile
u guys all know this old player ... he had good attitude all this time so...
Back to top Go down

Nolan_Prays

Ban for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban for no reason.   Ban for no reason. EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:10 am

[MG]_Darklight_ wrote:
Hi Nolan_Prays, There might be a chance that, your friend used some kind of hack and got banned maybe? and can you tell me his username?

As I understand it , yes, my friend used the Godmode , because he played in the evening and it killed cheaters (Speedhack, Godmode, teleport and others, especially in his team - Damager). He used it to protect against them. And then he forgot to remove . His username - RealG. We played together , but with no hacks , even when they were cheaters , but he was angry and did not consult with me .
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ban for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban for no reason.   Ban for no reason. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban for no reason.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1