Home I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth GzSzGlU I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth T9ywruy I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth MrZV306 I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth KNjj8mV

I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

live_and_reloaded

I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth Empty
PostSubject: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptySun May 15, 2016 9:44 pm

admin look I need you to remove my ban was unfairly banned and I have little time look was banned by the admin pm On Friday last Friday and I am appealing for my ban because I was banned because of a Soviet noob to noob you I said I am what I am spy spy stop shoot and followed later when she went to get it from / dis I was unfairly banned from the server admin confuncion I thought wrong so here please quítenme the ban my account is banned conker_200
Back to top Go down
Madara
Madara

I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:31 pm

I banned u (Zero).

Maybe I made a mistake,but u were australia whole time on server(which doesn't mean u weren't spy).This is the video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4an8tk

I slaped u after i got this video for possible bug but it wasn't.

Everyone deserves second chance and everyone makes mistakes.

I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth Giphy11

Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:06 pm

[MG][GOD]Madara wrote:
I banned u (Zero).

Maybe I made a mistake,but u were australia whole time on server(which doesn't mean u weren't spy).This is the video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4an8tk

I slaped u after i got this video for possible bug but it wasn't.

Everyone deserves second chance and everyone makes mistakes.

I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth Giphy11

Hello Madara([MG]Zero,

Sorry for posting here,

This guy keeps pm'ing me
He says , He /dis to australia because that soviet person kept shooting him.

Well i too agree with him..maybe that was the confusion there happened..

As i have seen the vedio, it seems that he was a spy and chose /dis and switched to australian disguise..

Well , You could check his stats too...which team is he in and what class he chose etc..

Well thats all i wanna say
Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:27 am

stop sending messages to me lol
only zero should decide about your ban appeal not me.  #sorry for posting.
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:55 pm

[MG]Saeed[SAW] wrote:
stop sending messages to me lol
only zero should decide about your ban appeal not me.  #sorry for posting.

I'm sorry but I had to dig in and draw attention to help with this
Back to top Go down
Madara
Madara

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Don't worry man.We will fix this Everyone makes mistakes so do I.

U will be unbanned just send me your ip in pm,Don't send messages to other admins who don't have anything to do with this.

I maybe made a mistake and im sorry for that so please stop spaming and send me your ip.Thank you for ban appeal.

Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:39 pm

then ... I'll stay unfairly banned from the server .... Sad
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: thanks admin    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:59 pm

to well glad that I have solved the problem and send messages sorry if if I had to see how to get attention as I am noob lol as I give my ip ¿
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:42 pm

To all those unauthorized to reply to this thread: Just because you say "sorry to post here" does not make it correct. Next person to do this will get a warning.

conker_200: Go to this site http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and copy the number at the top and send it to me on a Private Message. I will unban your account.

I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth PrLxXrz

Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:09 pm

------Unbanned------
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth    I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm asking you to give me that banearon banned for me without any reason and I explain the truth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1