HomeBAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE GzSzGlUBAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE T9ywruyBAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE MrZV306BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE KNjj8mV

BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeaTHStriKE
DeaTHStriKE

BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE Empty
PostSubject: BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE   BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Your ingame username: DeaTHStriKE
Date of incident:11th may
Admin who banned you:[mg-god]randy
Ban reason:AIMBOT
Short explanation of events:I have already played with much admins and i have duel then alot of times. no one ever said that i use aimbot. but i duel admin randy and i won then he just banned me. i was not using any kind of cheat/hack but without any warning he just banned me. its cause of my skills i am much pro at dming. i am playing samp from 4 years but unfortunately now all players will think that i use aimbot. cause of this incident i've lost my respect and my image is too down infront of all players.
Reason why you should be unbanned: cause i was not using any aimbot/cleo or any other hack.
THANK YOU, REGARDS DeaTHStriKE
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE   BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello,

Here is the video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD49XK7qQ78&feature=youtu.be

It's better to always accept if you've used it, then you will get another chance. But i don't like to give second chance to liars.
Back to top Go down
DeaTHStriKE
DeaTHStriKE

PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE   BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:05 am

RIP. its my way to duel, and ok i accept that in this video it seems that i use aimbot. but tell me what if i'll show you a video too while dming like this and showing my menu and desktop and there will be not bot/cleo ??
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE   BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:45 am

DeaTHStriKE wrote:
RIP. its my way to duel, and ok i accept that in this video it seems that i use aimbot. but tell me what if i'll show you a video too while dming like this and showing my menu and desktop and there will be not bot/cleo ??

What is "your way to duel"? Doesn't make any sense. I dont accept your gta sa directory pics as a proof that you don't have any hacks / mods installed.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE   BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 am

DeaTHStriKE wrote:

Will like to see.
Back to top Go down
DeaTHStriKE
DeaTHStriKE

PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE   BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 6:41 am

OK then, you won fella i can not say any thing to you now cause you think you are right i respect that. if you think i was using any mod/hack i'll stay ban and now i am leaving the server. stay bless and stay happy. And yes i am playing on dm servers from 3 years,so try to duel with some dm server players then you'll know how much i was lieng.
THANK you,
REGARDS DeaTHStriKE
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE   BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE Empty

Back to top Go down

BAN APPEAL DeaTHStriKE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1