Home[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application GzSzGlU[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application T9ywruy[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application MrZV306[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application KNjj8mV

[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
agent_TOOTHLESS
agent_TOOTHLESS

[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application   [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:46 pm

~ IGN - [P4H]Agent69
~ In-game score/rank - 4462 (Field Marshal)
~ How long have you been apart of the community? - 2 weeks, as far as I'm aware.
~ How can you help the server being an administrator? - Mainly, I can help with chat tolerance, and dealing with those hackers, but, as an admin I'd do everything I could, and moderate/administrate during my presence on the server.
~ Why are you applying? - As I'm fairly active, and college is no longer my priority, I have some free time, and I've got nothing, Black Ops 2: bored, BF4: bored.. So to explain it in another way, I could be a great admin here, just saying. plus, I think I'm really capable of holding these responsibilities.
~ Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member? - Very clearly, you're implying about abusing, or misusing the commands you have available. No, I would not, it would be totally unfair for other players, while they're doing their things, to be a victim of an abuser. Another thing I wanted to talk about, is that topic, about admins. Look, I wasn't hating on them, my point was that they needed to think before they do their procedures.
Screenshot of /stats - (https://imgur.com/cgKws03)

-Toothless / Agent69
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application   [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Need to have [MG]Tag first.

Back to top Go down
agent_TOOTHLESS
agent_TOOTHLESS

PostSubject: Re: [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application   [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Why so? I've already got a clan, and I want to become an admin, with this tag - Can I use it as my suffix?
Back to top Go down
[MG]dyno
[MG]dyno
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application   [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:17 am

you can't Agent you must get [MG]Tag application first...
Back to top Go down
agent_TOOTHLESS
agent_TOOTHLESS

PostSubject: Re: [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application   [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:55 pm

I've applied for [MG] - thanks for telling me, guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]dyno
[MG]dyno
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application   [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:37 pm

then wait for accepted or denied
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application   [P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[P4H]Agent69 (agent_TOOTHLESS) || Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1