Home[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application GzSzGlU[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application T9ywruy[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application MrZV306[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application KNjj8mV

[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Spoofs
[MG]Spoofs
Clan Member
Clan Member

[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application   [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:12 pm

In game name:[MG]Katoji[nWo]
In game score/rank:Scores:[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application Scores_zps6fb4f009 Rank:[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application Rank_zps05289c27
How long have you been apart of the community:6 Days now.
How can you help the server being an administrator:Removing hackers/rulebreakrs. And also helping newbies from their miserable questions. Smile
Why are you applying:Cuz today so many hackers are invading this server. And the players are type. "Hacker! Ban him! Is there any admins online today? No? Oh no we're doom". And because we're not in the same time zone. And also, i'll help administrators for their hardworking from being an admin, and i know it's not that easy Smile
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:Actually yes, i have been an administrator in the other server. And also i got problems, and i ban some innocent players, and the reason of their ban is so childish, but today. I won't make the same tragedy, past is in the past Smile
Post a screenshot of your /stats: [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application Katojisstats_zps08ac8518

Thanks for reading.  rabbit 
Back to top Go down
ArjunSingh
ArjunSingh

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application   [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:17 pm

I will give u nothin
Why did u ban inn.players?
Admins brothers he just wants to ban me cuz he jealous
Back to top Go down
Sid10007
Sid10007

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application   [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:04 am

ArjunSingh wrote:
I will give u nothin
Why did u ban inn.players?
Admins brothers he just wants to ban me cuz he jealous

Lad, you CANNOT vote for him nor against him in here. Only administrators could, and please stop whining, you're giving me aids.
Back to top Go down
http://Theepicureanode.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application   [MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Katoji[nWo] | Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1