HomeSmith's ban appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSmith's ban appeal GzSzGlUSmith's ban appeal T9ywruySmith's ban appeal MrZV306Smith's ban appeal KNjj8mV

Smith's ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Smith
[MG]Smith

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Your ingame username: [DK]Smith
Date of incident: 11/4/14
Admin who banned you: [MG]Alshan_007
Ban reason: Aimbot
Short explanation of events:
I don't know he just pmed that I aimbot and banned me
Reason why you should be unbanned:
Show me the proofs of me aimbotting and i'm ready to leave this server
Screenshots:
I rage posted ban appeal i didn't take SS
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:07 pm

i will post the video soon...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Smith
[MG]Smith

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:13 pm

what U mean "soon"? 1 month? Just post the video now,U wasted my time ,I want to play the game
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:43 pm

yo thats what i said.....im uploading ...its net it takes time...calm down its smthgn arund 250 MB video -_- im trying to reduce it...

EDIT;well its reduced to 125MB
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Well...the Video is here....Read the description first..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daFRngJn5pE&feature=youtu.be

Everything is written in the description and sorry for being a little late... And since smith was urgent i had to reduce the size...and so the quality will reduce....u know...

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Smith
[MG]Smith

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Well,If Admins allow me I post the VIdeo of how I kill players and How i use 2 shot bug of sawn/Deagle to reload and The video u posted is true i didn't use aimbot,u have a shit knowledge of aimbot,and everything u said in description is useless and made by urselves...I can post the video of how i kill players if u allow me
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:59 pm

true dat i donno more abt aimbot.... :Pbut it exactly looked liek one for me  so i tahught it was....
well i ting u can post a video...for sure Very Happy

NOTE:U KNW bugs arnt allowed...then y u doing anywayz evnthough u a MG?! -_-
Back to top Go down
[MG]Smith
[MG]Smith

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 am

I failed to post a video since my internet speed is 144kbps ;(,But in the video I used Sawn off bug(jayden also banned me he misunderstood Deagle bug for infinte ammo),When I kill someone with 2 shots I get some ammo for my weapon so no need to reload for that and I use sawn off reload bug
And What'd you explain about draven and other Mg members using reload bugs ? There is nothing like aimbot in my pc,I've been playing here for 3 months and never got banned for Aimbot(not even a single warn).If all [MG]'s stop using bugs I' refrain myself from using it
Regarding Your aimbot Concept :
Aimbot never lock a player on bike,Rather it locks on near by tragets,In the video at start there are 3 guys shooting at me,I quickly sawpping weapons and Fleeing away from then when I shoot them,And they are easiy killed becasue they all are ranks 0 /1 (their hp bar shows)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm

well....i know....anyone wud see that and suspect it as a hack...but nigga....stop using these sh** bugs -_-

BuGs arnt allowed as u knw it....so stop using it....and yeh whn u shot these many sawn off bullets i suspected it as a hack....(even other MGs might suspect it too....)

If u cntinue to use these kinda bugs again and again tht too for long period of time...
It may lead to ban... -_-

Btw,About aimbot.....say me how do u shift the aim here and there on each player sooo fast in like a millisecond??
Back to top Go down
[MG]Smith
[MG]Smith

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Aimbot I use my mouse to shoot Targets,I can kill 2 at once,I didn't Change my target in milli second may be it's your eye fault,even Aimbot can't,If you still want to argue better lock this,I won't reply anymore,all you want is to ban me,So ban me, I won't evade i won't cry but I depart myself from this community it's better to leave than to be remarked as a hacker here. Wink
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Well,i request u to stop using these BUGS and stffs relating to it like 2 killing at once or watever thing it is..... -_-

Nxt time play fair and all...
Since,u like this server and u dont want to leave DK and all...ill let u in Smile

PM me ur IP address... and remember if u cntinue to abuse this bug it may lead to ban...
so play cool and easy Very Happy

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Smith
[MG]Smith

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Thanks a lot , I saw many of our mgs doing it I thought it's allowed so I did user that bug, but a big sorry from many side for doing that bug, I refrain myself from doing it. Thank you again
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Well,okay...I suggest u to read that rules (/rules or check in forums) again.. Smile
Well if u see admins doing tht u shud report them...not copy what they r doing... Razz

Well Are u a MG member? If ur..then im warning u that if u repeat this....u might be removed frm MG

Btw u can PM ur IP Adress to ME or Reyo or anyone who is above level 3....

Stay Safe And BE Cool also play neat and clean Cool 

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Smith's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith's ban appeal   Smith's ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Smith's ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1