HomeTreezie | Admin application. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTreezie | Admin application. GzSzGlUTreezie | Admin application. T9ywruyTreezie | Admin application. MrZV306Treezie | Admin application. KNjj8mV

Treezie | Admin application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treezie
Treezie

Treezie | Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Treezie | Admin application.   Treezie | Admin application. EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:44 pm

In game name: Treezie.
In game score/rank: Got 200 kills in game, probably more right now after this is posted.
How long have you been apart of the community:About 1-2 days, my friend recommended me this server and this community and its really friendly and cool from my point of view.
How can you help the server being an administrator: The help that I could do or give to help the server would be, I'd be polite to everyone and welcoming to them, so they actually stay. I could stay active as I really do like this server. I would expect people follow the rules no friendliness from me unless you follow the rules and be a good person in own and don't disprespect others, I'd get rid of the silly hackers that come on and take away fun from other players on the server, being an admin is responsibility and I think I could be the one that can try my luck and be one.
Why are you applying: Being heart out honest, I saw the recruitment saying ''Intrested to be an admin?'' so I though to myself why not apply and give the best shot of mine and try maybe I can get accepted. Also I really do like to help people and be respected.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: No, I don't. I mean if you mean it as dark side having to deal with ban's etc, its totally fine. I don't think I'd have a dark side while being an admin, taking care of hackers / rude players isn't a problem for me at all, respect is the key. I don't think I'd have a dark side because I'd enjoy what I'd be doing while being an admin.
Post a screenshot of your /stats:  http://www.upload.ee/image/4005771/Untitled.png I don't die a lot , my deaths are kindda screwed up because there was hackers online today and they kept killing me, thanks for reading my application hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Spongebob_
[MG]Spongebob_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Treezie | Admin application.   Treezie | Admin application. EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:46 pm

You must get [MG] tag first 
http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application
Back to top Go down
Treezie
Treezie

PostSubject: Re: Treezie | Admin application.   Treezie | Admin application. EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Spongebob_ wrote:
You must get [MG] tag first 
http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application
Oh snap , sorry. My bad I'm going to do it right now, thanks for telling me I didn't really know. This can be closed I guess, as I haven't played here for a week and to get MG tag it needs a week, never mind.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treezie | Admin application.   Treezie | Admin application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Treezie | Admin application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1