Home [MG] tag application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in [MG] tag application GzSzGlU [MG] tag application T9ywruy [MG] tag application MrZV306 [MG] tag application KNjj8mV

[MG] tag application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RPG]H7brutalkiller_F7
[RPG]H7brutalkiller_F7

[MG] tag application Empty
PostSubject: [MG] tag application    [MG] tag application EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:25 pm

What is your In game name:[H7]kidseasy
- How long have you been a part of the Community: Im part of the community like 6 days.
- How active are you: in not a free day ithink-5hour 1 but, its a free day 7-10 hour
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: I've never had a MG before the tag.
- List of the previous names you have used: 1 [RPG] H7kidseasy_F7 now andthen [H7] kidseasy_F7
- Why do you want the tag: Because this server its estate of the war
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes, of course
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG] H7kidseasy_F7
- What can you do as a member to help people: I want to help them with their problems like the example he dont know to change the team, i will help some if a hacker attack he and i want the jail to the hackers,
- Why should we accept you: Because when I got home from work/jobs , i join in this server COD i look some many hacker he use minigun he like superman and batman ,and when the server is 0/150 or 0/200 I want to tell all the world that this is where the real war like Call of duty,
I dont have picture of/ stats: 9430 score,  1049 kills, 788 deaths, rank: master of the wars ,K/D ratio 1.33, playing time: [82] hours [57] minutes [18] i think 2 or 3 days my my ranks general of the wars
Back to top Go down
Marwan
Marwan

[MG] tag application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] tag application    [MG] tag application EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:07 pm

[MG] tag application 1HzaXBM

Congratulations [H7]Kidseasy_F7 I'm Glad to Inform You that your application has been Accepted to be a Part of The Maximum Gaming For Your Activity in Game And Getting the top Cod best killers Everytime , you can use ''/changename'' To ''[MG]Kidseasy_F7[H7]'' And Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

[MG] tag application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1