Home[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again GzSzGlU[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again T9ywruy[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again MrZV306[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again KNjj8mV

[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Hydra[SAF]
[MG]Hydra[SAF]

[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:47 am

-In Game Name : [MG]Sa[M]eRr
-In Game Score / Rank : 43414 , Rank = general of army .
-How Long u have been our part of community : 1 month
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : i can come at any time if i have some time to play as i am not playing game i am in active becasue if not working for me but i wanted to be admin and pls unblock my ip to for sure just try me once i will do my duty with loyality and i am now changed i am pretty matured now .
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: i am admin in many servers but i dont play them anymore currently i am head admin in (REMOVED BY A ADMIN)
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : as you know the server is growing fastly and there are many players and you guys need some staff to KICK/BAN/WARN sticky hackers and to help Newbies and i want to help all newbies but if you give me last chance to be ADMINISTRATOR so i can help players and am experienced admin too . and i know all admin cmds but not few as i am not computer xD .
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : i will do what an admin should do i will take proofs as i will be moderator first if got accepted so i will post them over forum while owners or other admins will offline ban him as the proof will correct or they wont do anyhting i will do my duty nicely and ofc i am in team speak 3 now too and when ever i join ts3 there are no admins and no players so i will try to grow ts3 of mg too .
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): because i am an exprienced admin in (REMOVED BY A ADMIN) + in my own community too and i know what to do in hard situations but i am not active IG pls unblock my ip : 182.182.116.98 . and i just wanted one chance and i am not like predator who abused his powers i will be loyal to my duty and will make mg proud . thanks
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : not that good but can say 6/10
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : maybe 6/10 becasue i was not mature at all before but i am trained in many servers so now i think that i am mature to get the admin position and i will prove it that i am matured if got one chance .
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : yes ofc i know , it happened with me too as i was admin in other server and i dont know any thing abt dark sides and i abuse acmds in all ways then i knew it that it is dark side of admin ship and now i am matured and know that it was wrong and i am not thinking to do at all there but i am matured now i wont do that rubish . thanks
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : All knows about my score and i dont have any picture right now and my ip is blocked so i cant take one pls sorry but if i got unblocked then i will post it thanks and love Maximum gaming
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:16 pm

-Inactive, Very Inactive
-Immature, Very Immature
-Impatient
-Not at all experienced. Not even for MG tag
-Banned many times for advertising other server/Community in Xat (Don't ask when, You know it, I know it, Irish know it)
-Saw him saying some shit about our community. ( ^^ )
-(Not Adv)Saw him on other servers with admin level, He's not at all Experienced

Hope Head Managers will take action against you and your MG tag.

EDIT: Remove those other community names. Hope you don't want forum ban.
If you are banned from server then post unban appeal, Not admin application.
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:41 pm

[MG]Jimmy wrote:
-Inactive, Very Inactive
-Immature, Very Immature
-Impatient
-Banned many times for advertising other server/Community in Xat (Don't ask when, You know it, I know it, Irish know it)
-(Not Adv)Saw him on other servers with admin level, He's not at all Experienced

SAME>>
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hydra[SAF]
[MG]Hydra[SAF]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm

[MG]Jimmy wrote:
-Inactive, Very Inactive
-Immature, Very Immature
-Impatient

Man server ip is not working for me and i pmed couple of times to irish but no response so how i can get active in server .

and abt the immaturity now its fixed trust me man and i am not impatient anymore and abt exprience u just hate me that all so that why u guys saying me im mature and i did not said any thing wrong about MG i love MG but not u cuz u always rude to me when i joined community from that day u were rude to me alot and yes i player other communities and i am not registered in xat so it shows my name from other communities its not problem
Back to top Go down
[MG]Mais
[MG]Mais

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

[quote="[MG]_XSeaX_[RD]"]
[MG]Jimmy wrote:
-Inactive, Very Inactive
-Immature, Very Immature
-Impatient

Same
Back to top Go down

[MG]Don_Charles
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 pm

[MG]Jimmy wrote:
-Inactive, Very Inactive
-Immature, Very Immature
-Impatient

Same ^^
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:46 pm

it's so lame people still trying to be MESS-O around here hydra ? you're up-to something if not don't ever dare to put another advertising-method here DON'T be like " oh they're sweet/good people they won't BITE us or our community if we advertise whenever WE the staff goes NUTS we'll AMBUSH anytime if we want to & no-one be able to save our prototypes when MG strikes so be sure before DOING/SAYING anything .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Hydra[SAF]
[MG]Hydra[SAF]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

ok Irish as u say but did u unblocked my ip ? and i am not banned
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:53 am

[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again Coolte45

[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again Online25
[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again BJS0NkG

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again   [MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Hydra | Admin Application | Once Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1