HomeI was unjustly banned from this server WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inI was unjustly banned from this server GzSzGlUI was unjustly banned from this server T9ywruyI was unjustly banned from this server MrZV306I was unjustly banned from this server KNjj8mV

I was unjustly banned from this server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[TR]KiLL

I was unjustly banned from this server Empty
PostSubject: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Oyun-içi kullanıcı adı: [TR[KiLL2
olayın tarihi: 01.10.2016
You banning admin: I forgot
Ban nedeni:Either it was a bug I reported in the forum he threw me some money or one of the admins from the server that I was banned
Olayların kısa bir açıklama: Either it was a bug I reported in the forum he threw me some money or one of the admins from the server that I was banned

Ekran: none
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:00 pm

I just unbanned you for Auto C-Bug and you're already back at it again?

If you're trying to say Prathamesh set your money then call me a retard because you're basically trying to play us all because we know Prathamesh didn't set any money because he can't at the moment.

You hacked and just proved to everyone you did.

Hi mate i think your account kinda suspicious its looks like you are an hacker. - .::TMP::. 
You have been Permanently Banned from Maximum Gaming Community. - .::TMP::.

Last edited by [MG]Murda[A1R] on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Your lies are so formidable that i almost believed you.

https://2img.net/h/s16.postimg.cc/b2hh5nav9/sa_mp_817.png

You used hacks, and since it can't be reversed you're blaming it on"admins" and trying to escape. Its clear that you've used money hacks and no admin gave you money. If you're ready to admit that you've used money hacks, I'm ready give you another chance.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

[TR]KiLL

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Here you doubted me because of that bug caused a lot of Admins still account for c answered and say you want me I'm banned dozens of November I opened an account unnecessarily, or it was a bug or the service that your staff has done ZERO !
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:10 pm

[TR]KiLL wrote:
Here you doubted me because of that bug caused a lot of Admins still account for c answered and say you want me I'm banned dozens of November I opened an account unnecessarily, or it was a bug or the service that your staff has done ZERO !

C Bug is allowed in duels (If player accepts)
And /cbdm

It is not allowed on the battlefield a simple /rules would've told you that.

But you used Auto C-Bug which is a hack and is definitely not allowed, any shithead hacker knows this unless they are asking for a ban.

Now as for the money? What are you trying to say?

No Admin will give you that much money?

Choose your nexts words carefully hacker scum, explain yourself!
Back to top Go down

[TR]KiLL

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Bug C I'll tell the truth of the matter is that I don't anymore, now you choose whether to remove my ban I was playing according to the rules of the server and go to the area I was trying to take over and then he was killing the same person 2 me and I got nervous that I downloaded from the internet unlimited bullets only times I've killed 1 guy, I didn't kill anyone and erased straight trick, but I wish the price came to apologize I didn't mean to limit or uprights I think that it was a bug, or it has to do with unlimited ammo I'm sorry Sad your humanity, I stayed for you now, but if you give me a chance to server the rules I'm going to sleep, you'll handle me to remove [TR]KiLL2 me a good day. I'm waiting for the answer
Back to top Go down

[TR]KiLL

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:34 pm

If I violate the rules please give me a last chance I won't have any objections to prohibit unlimited Guinea.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:40 pm

[TR]KiLL wrote:
Bug C I'll tell the truth of the matter is that I don't anymore, now you choose whether to remove my ban I was playing according to the rules of the server and go to the area I was trying to take over and then he was killing the same person 2 me and I got nervous that I downloaded from the internet unlimited bullets only times I've killed 1 guy, I didn't kill anyone and erased straight trick, but I wish the price came to apologize I didn't mean to limit or uprights I think that it was a bug, or it has to do with unlimited ammo I'm sorry Sad your humanity, I stayed for you now, but if you give me a chance to server the rules I'm going to sleep, you'll handle me to remove [TR]KiLL2 me a good day. I'm waiting for the answer

I already gave you one chance, why should you out of all other players that have been banned deserve not one but TWO chances?
Back to top Go down

[TR]KiLL

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:43 pm

I asked all of the admins a chance that wasn't in the game because you're not allowed c bug cbug were I would do if I did they didn't answer you didn't give him 1 more chance, but the rules you give it to going to sleep I promise.
Back to top Go down

[TR]KiLL

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Only get 1 chance give me My to open I promise after that, I will follow orders to the letter.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Once a hacker, always a hacker

You have been Permanently Banned from Maximum Gaming Community. - .::TMP::.

I don't think you'll learn from your mistakes
Back to top Go down

[TR]KiLL

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Again, if any Admin hacker lik if I do, please give me a last chance I have no objection to prohibit unlimited
Back to top Go down

[TR]KiLL

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Are you going to give you one last chance OK
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 12:41 am

[TR]KiLL wrote:
Are you going to give you one last chance OK

No
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was unjustly banned from this server   I was unjustly banned from this server Empty

Back to top Go down

I was unjustly banned from this server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1