HomeWelcom to my Moderator App WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWelcom to my Moderator App GzSzGlUWelcom to my Moderator App T9ywruyWelcom to my Moderator App MrZV306Welcom to my Moderator App KNjj8mV

Welcom to my Moderator App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Scream
[MG]Scream

Welcom to my Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:14 am

-In game name: [MG]Scream_[THC]
- Your Age: 19
- Where are you from : Algeria
- In game score/rank: Rank :10 /Score :+40000
- How long have you been a part of the community: 8 mounth
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : in the morning my time Zone +01:00 GMT
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:Yeah i have Admin Exp because i was admin lvl 4 in Other server , and get The server Down
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator :Well, first of all I love this server and I really wanna to be part of his staff team , and I see this server needs more staff so maybe I can help.
And I need to make this server clean from all hackers\Rulebreakers\Cheaters,etc. and help all players with anything they need.

- How can you help the server being an Administrator : i Don’t Joke when i onduty Warn/Kick/Ban Hackers/ Rulebreakiers
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):because im Always try to help New Members here and because am
(+)Helpful
(+)mature
(+)Active
(+)Friendly

- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8/10
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 8/10 Guyz u tell my maturity lvl i think the most Admin know me
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : No i Think i have a Good Views From players/admins
- Post a screenshot of your /stats :

Welcom to my Moderator App Sa_mp_019

Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:24 am

Negative

-I rarely see you in-game nowadays, and I've been active for the last two weeks. And never seen you in any timezone.
-IMO, even when you come in-game, you don't try to help other players.

And the title of this topic itself shows your attitude and maturity level and I wouldnt give your English level an 8/10
[MG]Scream wrote:

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):because im Always try to help New Members here and because am
(+)Helpful
(+)mature
(+)Active
(+)Friendly

This is for us to decide^^
+This is just the second or third time I've seen you in the past two weeks.

Last edited by [ℳḠ][ḠѺḎ]Ѧαґøη on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]Scream
[MG]Scream

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:27 am

Ok Aaron i respect ur Post scratch and Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:01 pm

[ℳḠ][ḠѺḎ]Ѧαґøη wrote:
Negative

-I rarely see you in-game nowadays, and I've been active for the last two weeks. And never seen you in any timezone.
-IMO, even when you come in-game, you don't try to help other players.

And the title of this topic itself shows your attitude and maturity level and I wouldnt give your English level an 8/10
[MG]Scream wrote:

(+)Helpful
(+)mature
(+)Active
(+)Friendly

This is for us to decide^^
+This is just the second or third time I've seen you in the past two weeks.
I completely agree with Aaron, excluding the first point, as I can't criticize a player on that basis, given that I am not especially active these days either, for certain reasons. Anyways, let me add some extra reasons why I don't think you are ready to become a staff member yet.

First of, you most certainly copied the “Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator” part from another application, as it clearly differs from the other parts of your application. It is written by someone whose English level is way above yours, i.e. it contains noticeably better spelling and grammar. As someone who is an MG tag holder applying for the staff position, you must (and most likely do, but you just don't care about it) know that this is strictly forbidden.

Second, posting this after someone voted: “Ok Aaron i respect ur Post Welcom to my Moderator App Icon_scratch and Thank you” is childish and unprofessional. It is something I am cracking down on big time. 

Third, you're overestimating yourself. You rated your English level with an eight out of ten, which is highly unrealistic...

...which brings us to the fourth point of mine. I don't intend to make you feel stupid or bad but your English skills are very, very bad. Bad spelling and grammar, poor use and choice of words, too lazy to punctuate sentences properly... that's certainly not an 8/10.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:21 pm

NEGATIVE.

Reasons :-

Firstly, you are not at all mature. And your english knowledge is very poor, and you rated 8/10 for it. Secondly, you aren't active enough to become moderator now. And you need to know to speak good english to become moderator, and help players. Loving the server doesn't mean that you are ready to become a staff, i've never seen you helping either.

Quote :
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : No i Think i have a Good Views From players/admins

That answer made no sense. You didn't even understand the question properly, and the true meaning of the question is that, "Power Abusing". Please do correct all your mistakes, and try to communicate with better english ,try to improve it, and my vote may change. and try to help players a bit.

Regards,
[MG]Randy_
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:17 pm

[MG]Scream wrote:
Welcom to my Moderater App
[MG]Dr[a]gger wrote:
Important: Your thread should be like this (YourName | Admin Application ) Ex: ([lE]lAgger_Yxx | Admin Application) otherwise your application will be denied!

[MG]Scream wrote:
(+)Helpful
(+)mature
(+)Active
(+)Friendly

I keep counting.. am not good at math.. how to make it 50 words?

With 8/10 english your application should be 1000000+ words..
Even i don't rate my english that high.. i'm stupid Sad
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]Scream
[MG]Scream

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:54 am

k Guyz but i don't know why All here Against me but let me See i think u Aaron told him to say that dude looked me i think u are half man and ur outher Half girl Next time IG Don't Say what i do or what i can do ok
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:18 am

[MG]Scream wrote:
k Guyz but i don't know why All here Against me but let me See i think u Aaron told him to say that dude looked me i think u are half man and ur outher Half girl Next time IG Don't Say what i do or what i can do ok

That was totally Unnecessary and Rude. No one here is against you. They're pointing out your demerits. This shows your patience, and your behaviour, no one here told anyone to give you negative votes. No wonder why you're getting negative votes.
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:26 am

I'm gonna give you Positive

Helping players
Mature
Active player
Friendly..

"- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):"
Explain...
The reasons everyone can know it.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Here is not for discussion say your votes and reasons ,if you want to discuss about hi English levels talk via pm or xat
and scream add more information to your app.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:33 pm

-1 from me
I don't really care much about your english skill.. but you rate it so high and look at the app..
That 50 words.. well.. it show how much you want to be admin in this server but you only manage to write those.. that mean you are not dedicated enough..
Beside that.. you good.. but the app.. you need more work to show us how bad you want to be admin..
good Luck..
don't Judge me
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:18 pm

[MG]Scream wrote:
I usually don't have time for people like you, especially right now, but this is something I will respond to.
This post shows who you really are. It shows what your personality looks like and your level of maturity. Right now, you clearly called one of us, admins, a hermaphrodite. You did. One half of someone is man and the other half is woman; so you're obviously talking about a hermaphrodite. Why did you bother to write such a long sentence? You could've just said “you fag”. Expect to get your MG tag revoked in the near future.

I'm actually surprised how did I manage to understand what you said. You're writing non-understandable bullshit. Is it so tough to learn English? It's a piss easy language compared to some others. Not to mention that I can't stand “u”, “ur” and other similar shit. Is it so damn tough to write the entire word? Congratulations, you just saved 0.05 seconds by writing one character instead of three. 

To sum it all up, you've got one strong negative vote from me, as I've stated before.

~

[MG]_XSeaX_[RD] wrote:
I'm gonna give you Positive

Helping players 
Mature 
Active player 
Friendly.. 

"- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):"
Explain...

Good Luck
Sea, your vote displays the exact opposite attributes of those of Scream's. And I don't think that I need to remind you of this:

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
- Providing supports or against while the applicant obviously doesn't deserve them will lead to consequences against you by Head managers.

From my seat, it looks like you voted positively just so you back your little friend up and strengthen his chances by balancing the votes a little bit.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:35 pm

[MG]Hawzerstar wrote:
[MG]Scream wrote:
I usually don't have time for people like you, especially right now, but this is something I will respond to.
This post shows who you really are. It shows what your personality looks like and your level of maturity. Right now, you clearly called one of us, admins, a hermaphrodite. You did. One half of someone is man and the other half is woman; so you're obviously talking about a hermaphrodite. Why did you bother to write such a long sentence? You could've just said “you fag”. Expect to get your MG tag revoked in the near future.

I'm actually surprised how did I manage to understand what you said. You're writing non-understandable bullshit. Is it so tough to learn English? It's a piss easy language compared to some others. Not to mention that I can't stand “u”, “ur” and other similar shit. Is it so damn tough to write the entire word? Congratulations, you just saved 0.05 seconds by writing one character instead of three. 

To sum it all up, you've got one strong negative vote from me, as I've stated before.

~

[MG]_XSeaX_[RD] wrote:
I'm gonna give you Positive

Helping players 
Mature 
Active player 
Friendly.. 

Explain...

Good Luck
Sea, your vote displays the exact opposite attributes of those of Scream's. And I don't think that I need to remind you of this:

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
- Providing supports or against while the applicant obviously doesn't deserve them will lead to consequences against you by Head managers.

From my seat, it looks like you voted positively just so you back your little friend up and strengthen his chances by balancing the votes a little bit.

THIS MAN, HERE. Makes a hell lot of sense in what he is saying. Bravo friend! Bravissimo!

And to you sea, next time if you vote without knowing about the applicant, then you'll be punished according to the rules.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Negative

Can't even spell "welcome" correctly, bad English. I'm sorry, but we need experienced staff with good English knowledge and we're already lacking in that.
Back to top Go down
Cow[MG]Meat
Cow[MG]Meat

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:17 am

"- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):because im Always try to help New Members here and because am.......happy! clap along if u feel like a room without a roof.. "

- quote by Pharrell.

*didnt meet the requirements.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 am

Welcom to my Moderator App 23lfsy0

- Reached Maximum Number of Negative votes.

- You may re-apply after 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Scream
[MG]Scream

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:37 pm

i will never play here again or Post aPP
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:23 pm

[MG]Scream wrote:
i will never play here again or Post  aPP
What you have said shows why your app was denied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:41 pm

I request forum moderator to lock and move this to Denied topic
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:32 pm

[MG]_Darklight_[kM] wrote:
I request forum moderator to lock and move this to Denied topic

Locked + Moved!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcom to my Moderator App   Welcom to my Moderator App Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcom to my Moderator App

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1