HomeMy Moderator Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMy Moderator Application GzSzGlUMy Moderator Application T9ywruyMy Moderator Application MrZV306My Moderator Application KNjj8mV

My Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

B1nLaDin_

My Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:18 am

In Game Name : B1nLaDin_
In Game Score/Rank:2950-Field Marshall
How long have your been apart of our community : more than 1 month.
How can you help server being an administrator : As you know the admin ship is not a toy to play with it its a Hard job to do and i think i am ready to help server in many ways some i am explaining here so here we go as you know our community has 50 + players now and its growing to 70+ so you need the best admins and i wana help Mg admin team in this case i wana catch cheater + hackers and i wana give them punishment and i wana help to Ban/Warn/Kick hackers and Abusers.
Why are you applying : i wana help you in Server and i think my self ready for admin position so i am applying to became an admin to help server in future and i wana make future bright of this server if i got a chance thanks .
Do you know about the Dark Sides of being an Administrator : Yes i know that some people apply for admins for their selfs and then abuse admin powers and i hate to abuse admin powers and i am not one of them .

Post a screen shot of your: Sorry My F8 doesn't work so u can check it on game
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:34 am

you must have MG tag and you'll need 20K scores http://www.mg-official.com/t6-mg-tag-application-format
and stop spamming
Back to top Go down

B1nLaDin_

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:43 am

I Don't Do Spam!!!!! lel and i make 20k score and i will apply for it again
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 am

There are certain requirements needed for making [MG] tag application. You can't become an admin unless you attain [MG] tag. There is no need to spam topics. One is enough.
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:04 am

My Moderator Application Ktnd6fb
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

My Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1