Home[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please GzSzGlU[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please T9ywruy[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please MrZV306[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please KNjj8mV

[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]jakeyy
[MG]jakeyy
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please Empty
PostSubject: [mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please   [mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 am

In game name: [MG]jakeyy

In game score/rank: 16341 Score.

How long have you been apart of the community: 176 hours.

How can you help the server being an administrator: I will help any player if they need help or if they got problems and I will ban all hack on the server and help new players to know cmds of the server

Why are you applying: i play to long time and i see hack in at 5 am and 6 am and 7 am and i will ban all hack

Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: Yes, it takes a lot of time and you need to do much but i will do that hah

Post a screenshot of your /stats: https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/74/71/13/sa-mp-14.jpg
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please Empty
PostSubject: Re: [mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please   [mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:58 am

https://maximumgaming.forumotion.com/t413-mgstaff-mgjakeyy
No need of making another topic.

Moderators may lock this.
Back to top Go down

[mg]staff [MG]jakeyy see it please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1