HomeBan Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] GzSzGlUBan Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] T9ywruyBan Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] MrZV306Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] KNjj8mV

Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Your ingame username:[MG]Prathamesh[SAW]
Date of incident:22-06-2016
Admin who banned you:=RomanSlayer=
Ban reason:Toggling Aimbot..
Short explanation of events:i Was Just Sniping with [DK]Sadar,and =RomanSlayer= come and Ban me
Reason why you should be unbanned:Because i Not use Any kind of Hack 
Screenshots:Not Taken,Sorry.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:47 pm

Post pictures of Gta Sa directory for me I suspect of you of some cheat other than aimbot.

Check View > Hidden Files* and take snaps. Outside and Inside of Gta Folder and Cleo Folder.
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:12 pm

https://imgur.com/5yKtCoB You Mean This? Sorry For Late Post i was Outside of house
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:36 pm

[MG]Prathamesh[SAW] wrote:
https://imgur.com/5yKtCoB You Mean This? Sorry For Late Post i was Outside of house

hahahah Hid the task bar lmfao and a game in C drive, who puts game in C drive when they have 2 other drives XD pretty much multiple game folders.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:50 pm

[MG][DK]Dominator_ wrote:

hahahah Hid the task bar lmfao and a game in C drive, who puts game in C drive when they have 2 other drives XD pretty much multiple game folders.

Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] GruKQI5

Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:46 pm

i Got 2 Gta San andreas Folder 1 is There But Gta san andreas is not opening because of my old Mod,and So i Downloaded a New Gta san andreas And Samp i Got Just Skin mod
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Requesting To Check my Ban Appeal Please
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Requesting To Check my Ban Appeal Please

Randy its about time.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Here is the proof :

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE2HO2ahTw8

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5pN79aH8t8

The second video is me testing the aimbot which you use. Now compare the two videos of how you aim in the first video, and how i aim in the second video.
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:17 pm

i Not Belive i Aimbot in You're view you can Think that i Aimbot But i Keep Practising of C-bug Aim From Long Time You can Ask To Imran i was Teaching Him also,And i Got Ban For Aimbot Many Times But i Did'nt Even use That [tommorow There is a funcation of are great old leader and No One Lies on That Day ]
Back to top Go down

CarTeR450
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:49 pm

i Not Belive i Aimbot in You're view you can Think that i Aimbot But i Keep Practising of C-bug Aim From Long Time You can Ask To Imran i was Teaching Him also,And i Got Ban For Aimbot Many Times But i Did'nt Even use That [tommorow There is a funcation of are great old leader and No One Lies on That Day ]

So cool.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:39 am

CarTeR450 wrote:

So cool.
dont post on ban appeals which your not related to , you can only post if you were mentioned or had information of the hacker.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:05 am

[MG]Saeed[SAW] wrote:
CarTeR450 wrote:

So cool.
dont post on ban appeals which your not related to , you can only post if you were mentioned or had information of the hacker.

So are you related?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:19 pm

[MG]Saeed[SAW] wrote:
CarTeR450 wrote:

So cool.

So are you related?

Hahahaha! BURN!

Btw saeed, carter has special permissions. He can reply in ban appeals, staff apps, everywhere he wants.

Now about the proofs, prathamesh the proofs are clear of you using aimbot. It's so immature of you to say that you don't lie because tomorrow is some special day, Smh. Dominator, me myself, and other Head managers and admins checked the proofs. At first some of them didn't agree including dominator, then i showed them what kind of "c-bug with aimbot" you use, and finally it was confirmed.

Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 4:16 pm

You can Ask To Imran i was Teaching Him also

Your ''friend'' is banned too for using h@cks.
It dose not matter if you learn to c-bug so good.Your aimbot is so clear here.I didn't expect that you'll use it again,even when you have MG tag.
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 4:39 pm

i Can't Say Anything About it Because Whenever i say The Truth no One Belive Me,i Don't Have Any Kind of Hack ,now You've Say That You Lie You can Think That i Aimbot But in My Game i Don't Even Have File of Cleo And Aimbot,And About C-bug in video i Can See That i Miss Some Shots With C-bug,i Am Training with c-bug From Long time,
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Anyone Check Please,i Am Waiting For 3 Days
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Imran wrote:
[MG][GOD]Ajsa wrote:
You can Ask To Imran i was Teaching Him also

Your ''friend'' is banned too for using h@cks.
It dose not matter if you learn to c-bug so good.Your aimbot is so clear here.I didn't expect that you'll use it again,even when you have MG tag.
don't tell me that this is the reason why no one accept to unban me ?

You're not allowed to post here.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:54 am

DAMN , looks like Prathamesh lost hope and left it for good since he can't prove his innocence even if he is not guilty yet which he will be if he replies once more silent

To the trash can we go?
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:10 am

DAMN , looks like Prathamesh lost hope and left it for good since he can't prove his innocence even if he is not guilty yet which he will be if he replies once more silent

To the trash can we go?

i Am  STill Here,i Was Just Waiting For Reply.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:28 pm

To the trash can we go?

i Am  STill Here,i Was Just Waiting For Reply.

Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:15 pm

i Am Not Lying,
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:22 am

By the ruling of Head Management,
Prathamesh is to remain banned for the reason of using aimbot.

----------- Stays Banned -----------
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]   Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal [MG]Prathamesh[SAW]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1