HomeBan-Appeal Prathamesh WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan-Appeal Prathamesh GzSzGlUBan-Appeal Prathamesh T9ywruyBan-Appeal Prathamesh MrZV306Ban-Appeal Prathamesh KNjj8mV

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh Empty
PostSubject: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Your ingame username: Prathamesh[DW]
Date of incident:20-01-2017
Admin who banned you: [MG]Randy
Ban reason: Advertising once Again
Short explanation of events: Don't Know :c
Reason why you should be unbanned: Because i Did'nt Do any Advertise and i cant undertand what you were Saying Smile
Screenshot not have
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Intresting.
https://imgur.com/a/GDj55

Last edited by [MG][DK]Jalla_ on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:20 pm

HOSSEIN[DW] wrote:
lol jalla remove proof becouse all players can see that ip and it's advertising For That server xD

You're not allowed to post here.
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 7:45 am

before [MG] i was playing a server (can't tell name) and There were DanFrez my Friend,DanFrez my old Friend Here and he was not part of MG also that time As i remember so i don't think its an adv
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 6:15 pm

The proofs provided started at 12/11/2016 and ended at 12/31/2016 and it's now 1/21/2017 so you did this type of loophole advertising to a player in our community(Who graciously reports you)while you were a official community member and a staff member, I don't know if that last chance you got even got into your thick skull or it just flew right over it because you didn't care which I'm assuming is what happened. I'm able to say we made a mistake in hiring you as a administrator for this community as you let the whole staff team down in this incident, you had potential to be a great admin and now you don't have shit.

Proofs are harder than steel and clear as day.

Now the real question which you are probably waiting for........ Will you be unbanned or given another chance?

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh BAiBDDT
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1